I love the rain, it is beautiful soothing and renews our soul. However on certain day’s such as Father’s Day it can put our plans in a tail spin.
Here my Top 10 ways to celebrate Father’s Day on a rainy day:
- Make breakfast the more BACON, more smiles. Then get out the photo albums and giggle
- Take a Trip to Westfield for there Steam and Technology show – Steam Engine rides http://www.westfieldheritage.ca
- Pull out his favourite movies, make popcorn and cuddle up.
- Go to Family Fun Zone 1pm Eastmount Community Centre – Hamilton free of charge, with games, air hockey and more. Call 905-574-2993 for more information.
- Go to the movies, stop at Indigo after, grab a hot chocolate and have a chat.
- Go play Lasertag http://www.lazermania.ca/homepage.php
- See how high you can go at Gravity Climbing gym – http://www.gravityclimbinggym.com/
- Go for brunch – http://www.tourismhamilton.com/visitor-services/hamilton-breakfast-spots-map
- Niagara Falls – Fireworks & Concert Niagara Falls marks the 20th anniversary of Canada’s longest running fireworks series! Start off the night with a free concert, sponsored by Coca-Cola, featuring classic rock favourites!
- Just give him a hug tell him you love him and you are happy he is you Dad;)