I love Pinterest and spend way to much ohhing and ahhhing, without doing a whole lot of anything. So, I am going to challenge myself to complete 213 Pinterest Challenges in 2013. If you want to join the fun, feel free to post your challenge pins below. Remember to give credit to the pin that inspired you and even do a link back so they can see your results.
I love breakfast any which way it comes but recently I had slumped into a routine selection, Bran Flakes, Oatmeal or if I was wanting something extra special Chucky Eggs and Toast. (Soft boiled eggs) I am having a hard time getting excited about getting up in the morning so it is time to change things up and breakfast is always a great place to start.
First stop for me was Pinterest to look for inspiration this was the pin I chose for inspiration:
So for my creation I used the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of avocado
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 flat bread
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of roasted veggies
- 2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1) Start by rubbing the flat bread lightly with olive oil put on a baking sheet under broil until warmed.
2) Prepare the egg in a way of your choosing, I fried mine sunny side up.
3) Mash your avocado, add your lemon, salt & pepper to taste.
4) Take your warmed flat bread (Can also be a pita or fajita) and assemble your pizza.
- Apply the avocado all over the top side of the bread.
- Add the roasted veggies.
- Top with the egg.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
5) Put back in the broiler till cheese is melted.
6) Slice up your Avo & Egg Pizza and serve.
It was beyond divine!