Five Fun Nights in Hamilton on a Dime:
- Go waterfalling , today’s pick would be Mount Albion, take a picnic and share ghost tales.
- Want to see the newest released movie for free go to the library. Take it one step further and have a themed night.
- Fancy a historical experience the library offers a family passes to all the local museums for free. You just have to reserve one.
- First Friday of the month the Art Gallery of Hamilton opens its door for free make sure to check out the bus on the second level, you will love it:)
- Second Friday night of the month, hit James St. North Art Crawl. First stop Mixed Media and pick up your guide.
“If money were no object, it would still be the simple things that mattered.”