TEN SENSATIONAL Frosty Hamilton Experiences, don’t succumb to the January blahs get out and experience this great city.
- Watch the sunrise on Van Wagners Beach, somethings are worth getting out of bed for – World Clock.
- Hike at Hendrie Valley.
- Skate into the sunset at Pier 8 overlooking the Harbour – Hamilton Outdoor Ice Rink .
- Escape to the Gage Park Tropical Greenhouse .
- Public Skate at Ivor Wynn before the AHL Classic.
- Embrace winter at Hamilton Winterfest.
- Take a stroll on the Mountain Brow. My favourite stretch starts at Bellwood Ave to Mountain Drive Park .
- Spend a day creating at the Woodworking Show.
- Get out and enjoy January 25th Robbie Burns Day.
- January 9th 2:30 am head to Devils Punch Bowl for a stunning full moon experience – World Clock
Don’t want to go it alone check out Social Free Spirits calendar.If you have a suggestions, comments or ideas please share:) Hugs, Sam